1. Who are you? “I’m Chapo Banz and I’m the next artist to put the midwest back on the map again.”
2. Where are you from? “East St. Louis”
3. How old were you, when your first song dropped? “I was 15 back then I would record off the SoundCloud app on my phone and play the beat on my computer.”
4. How has your new music changed from your old music? “”Learning from flows to riding beats definitely is something I learned especially experimenting with flows and much more. Listening to other musicians also helped me as well.”
5. Who are your biggest inspirations? “Lil Wayne, Eminem, Young Thug, Chief Keef and Lil Uzi Vert.”
6. What kind of message are you sending your fans? “I’m sending a positive but energetic energy, if you get what I'm saying.”
7. During your first concert performance. How were you feeling? “I was nervous because at that time I cared what people thought about me and now I don’t.”
8. Which one of your songs? Do you think is your best so far? “Fake Love which isn't out yet.”
9. What is your opinion of the Southern Illinois Hip-Hop scene? “There is a lot of undiscovered talent that need to be heard for sure.”
10. When is your next project dropping? “ I don't have a release dat yet for Tokyo Love but I do wan’t to do a EP very soon maybe August 16th.”
Follow @ChapoBanz on all social media!
Follow @618HipHop on Instagram & Twitter @618_HipHop !
ALL BLOGS AND ARTICLES POSTED ON THIS SITE WERE WRITTEN & PUBLISHED BY KAINE4REAL