9/1/2018 0 Comments
The Denzel Long Interview
1. Who are you? “My name is Denzel Long and I’m a recording artist based in Southern Illinois bringing a new unique sound to the scene.”
2. Where are you from? “I was born and raised in Mount Vernon, Illinois.”
3. What was the title of your first album and how old were you when it dropped? “My first album was called “Verses” and I dropped it when I was 14.”
4. How do you think the rap scene has changed since you first started? “I was young when I started, it was around the time 50 Cent, Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane and Kanye first started off so the sound was completely different compared to now, but I’ve always been a fan of the culture so I loved it then and still do.”
5. Who are your biggest music inspirations? “My biggest inspirations are Tupac, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z and a lot of R&B and most trap music.”
6. How would you describe your music using one word? “Versatile”
7. If you could perform anywhere in the world, where would that be and why? “I would love to perform in Japan just because their culture has always interested me.”
8. Which one of your songs is your favorite so far? “That’s hard, there’s a lot of my songs that I really like and even some I don't, but I’d have to say “Juicy” is one of my top favorites because of the R&B aspect.”
9. What is your opinion of the Southern Illinois Hip-Hop scene? “I think there’s a lot of dope artists in Southern Illinois and I think a lot of them should link up and collaborate as well.”
10. When is your next project dropping? “My next project “Heartbreak Hotel” will be out in November so be looking out for that, it’s different than anything we’ve ever done and shoutout 618 Hip-Hop for the love.”
Follow @TheDenzelLong on all social media!
Follow @618HipHop on Instagram & Twitter @618_HipHop !
Leave a Reply.
ALL BLOGS AND ARTICLES POSTED ON THIS SITE WERE WRITTEN & PUBLISHED BY KAINE4REAL